* denotes required fields.
*Basis for Nomination
The nomination should address each of the following criteria upon which judging will be based:
1. Describe why you believe the candidate deserves the Bill Agnew Award, including the number of years he/she has been active with AWIM.
2. Describe the candidate's recent work in the classroom including quantity and quality of time spent with the teacher; the students and his/her impact upon getting them to know what engineering and the components of STEM are all about.
3. Describe the candidate's efforts and activities to coordinate AWIM between teachers, school administrators and engineer volunteers within a school, a school system etc.
4. Describe the candidate's efforts to promote AWIM through school boards, school systems, individual school principals and teachers et al, and encouraging competent technical people to volunteer.
5. Supporting Letters of Recommendation
Submit at least two letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 31st. Clearly indicate the nominee's first and last name along with the name of the award in the subject line of email.