J. Cordell Breed Award for Women Leaderspreviously named WEC/BREED Award for Women's Leadership
Nomination deadline: July 31
The J. Cordell Breed Award for Women Leaders is designed to recognize a woman active in the mobility industry who has achieved the best balance of life by outstanding performance or significant contributions in two or more of the following areas:
- Exhibits outstanding service to her company and community.
- Demonstrates excellent leadership as a supervisor, manager, or in team environments.
- Displays innovation and uniqueness in achieving corporate and personal goals.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Provides important engineering or technical contributions to the mobility industry.
- Overcomes adversity.
- Participates in and is involved with SAE activities.
This award was established by the SAE Women Engineers Committee to recognize the role of women in the mobility industry by the contributions they make both professionally and personally. The recipient shall be selected based primarily on her excellence in creatively dealing with the challenges professional women are faced with in the mobility industry.
This award, established in 1999, consists of an engraved award and an honorarium are presented at the Awards Ceremony during the SAE World Congress.
Questions? Contact SAE Award Program Staff.