previously named WEC/BREED Award for Women's Leadership Established in 1999, the J. Cordell Breed Award for Women Leaders is designed to recognize a woman active in the mobility industry who has achieved the best balance of life by outstanding performance or significant contributions in two or more of the following areas:
- Exhibits outstanding service to her company and community.
- Demonstrates excellent leadership as a supervisor, manager, or in team environments.
- Displays innovation and uniqueness in achieving corporate and personal goals.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Provides important engineering or technical contributions to the mobility industry.
- Overcomes adversity.
- Participates in and is involved with SAE activities.