Awards for Students
- William R. "Bill" Adam Formula SAE® Grant for Rookie Teams
- Bill Agnew Award for Outstanding AWIM Volunteers
- Henry O. Fuchs Student Award
- Myers Award for Outstanding Student Paper
- Rumbaugh Outstanding Student Leader Award
- Student Officer Recognition
- Honeywell Outstanding Collegiate Branch Award
Scholarships & Loan Program
Through generous contributions from various individuals, corporations and universities, SAE International is proud to award scholarship money to both undergraduate and graduate engineering students. SAE scholarships assist in developing the future engineering workforce by helping students achieve their dreams of becoming an engineer.
Funded through the SAE Foundation, these scholarships encourage academic excellence and help students around the world to pursue their passion for engineering.
Find details for the SAE Scholarships & Loan Program.