SAE Fellow Nomination
Nomination Deadline: July 1
This membership grade recognizes and honors long-term members who have made a significant impact on society's mobility technology through leadership, research, and innovation.
- Candidates are elected only from nominations submitted by SAE Member and Fellow grade members.
- Members must have at least 10 years of membership service and be a Member grade member at the time of nomination.
- The member must have individual notable achievements and contributions in engineering, science or technology, engineering leadership, or engineering education, or a combination of thereof. Accomplishments are judged by a combination of cited contributions to mobility engineering leadership, publications, patents, honor and awards, as well as service to SAE and to the engineering community. References are required.
- Service to SAE does not constitute a principal qualification for election to Fellow. Such service may supplement an individual's engineering, science or technology, or leadership accomplishments.
400 Commonwealth Drive
Warrendale, PA 15096 USA
SAE Staff Contact:
* This is a .pdf file. Youll need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it.